Re: DM: CARTŪ s and CHAIDs

From: Ronny Kohavi
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 14:30:22 -0400 (EDT)

uwe> I'm new in the field of data mining and also in this mailing
uwe> list.  I'll try to apply its methods to chemical databases.

Take a look at at a report that the chembio folks here at SGI created:

  http://www.sgi.com/chembio/resources/mineset/index.html

--

   Ronny Kohavi (ronnyk@sgi.com, http://robotics.stanford.edu/~ronnyk)
   Engineering Manager, MineSet.