Re: DM: MineSet 2.5 training course: July, September and October

From: Andrew A. Kramer
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 00:24:46 -0400 (EDT)
I think it's a bit outlandish to charge people $1125 to attend a
course
that is an infomercial for MineSet. This is part of a disturbing trend
that's taking place where large companies are charging fairly high
fees
for training, which is on top of the huge price for the software
itself. If
someone
is contemplating buying a software tool that is 5-6 figures, the
vendor should
only offer free training as well as the opportunity to try a
trial/demo version.

Andrew Kramer, Ph.D.