Re: DM: MineSet 2.5 training course: July, September and October

From: Ken Collier
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 12:44:54 -0400 (EDT)
Andrew (and others),

As a recent participant in the MineSet training course I can  say
that  it  goes way beyond an infomercial. I've been using MineSet
for about 1 year now and, after a meeting  with  Ronny  and  some
other MineSet developers, realized that I was using less than 50%
of the available functionality.   Attending  the  course  greatly
enhanced  my  understanding  of  MineSet  and  of  data mining in
general. This course is well worth the  $1125  which  is  in-line
with  the  cost  of  similar courses offered elsewhere. Hope this
helps.

---
Ken Collier, Ph.D.
Center for Data Insight, Technical Director
Box 15600                               e-mail: Ken.Collier@nau.edu
College of Engineering and Technology   Phone: 520.523.5412
Northern Arizona University             Fax: 520.523.2300
Flagstaff, Arizona  86011-1560          WWW:
http://insight.cse.nau.edu