DM: Datamine-l Mailing List Archive

From: Dorothy Firsching
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 11:07:42 -0400 (EDT)
The datamine-l messages prior to this past weekend
are now available for browsing on our web site, at

http://www.nautilus-systems.com/datamine/threads.html

Although I have not yet implemented a search engine,
you can retrieve the messages either:
   - by thread, or
   - in date sequence.

To take a look, simply go to the Nautilus Systems
web site, at http://www.nautilus-systems.com and follow
the links.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or
questions.  I will update it with new messages from time
to time, but have not set it up to capture them as they
come in.
Dorothy Firsching
CEO
Nautilus Systems, Inc.