DM: RE: Advice for VLDB

From: Zhiwei Fu
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 11:02:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, Mr. Mackin

I really appreciate your suggestions, and I am sorry for not
mentioning
the data mining field that I am working with VLDB. I will be more
than happy
to read the overview document about the HeatSeeker if you caould send
me the related document. My mail address is: 6002 Springhill Drive.
Greenbelt, MD 20770.

Thanks again

Zhiwei