DM: Data Mining in the Federal Government

From: Dorothy Firsching
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 12:42:28 -0400 (EDT)
Last December, when we prepared a panel discussion for
the AFCEA First Federal Data Mining Symposium, there
were not too many data mining projects in the U. S. Federal
Government other than NASA, DARPA-sponsored projects,
and so forth.  Do any of you know of new data mining
efforts in the government (or ones we maybe missed)?

Thanks! /Dorothy

Dorothy Firsching
CEO
Nautilus Systems, Inc.