Re: DM: fraud detection

From: Alessandro Zanasi
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 13:32:27 -0400 (EDT)
Martyn,
you can find an abstract of a Competitive Intelligence service
delivered to TELECOM ITALIA (using data mining techniques)
pushing the key "Competitive Intelligence" on the web site:
                        http://open.cineca.it/datamining
There is an italian and an English version too.

I wrote a general article about that approach (already applied to
Michelin, IBM, Unilever, Aerospatiale, L'Oreal, Carbon Lorraine,
French Navy, Pfizer etc.etc.): an abstract is  quoted in "To Know
More" key.
If you are interested in the complete article, let me have your
mailing address.

Regards,
Alessandro ZANASI

Alessandro ZANASI