DM: Data Mining With Decision Trees Course

From: Dan Steinberg (by way of Dorothy Firsching <nautilus-info@nautilus-systems.com>)
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 12:52:32 -0400 (EDT)
(Note - this message got clobbered somehow, and came in two parts,
but I think I may have fixed it for you.  /Dorothy)

Discover the power of tree-structured data mining during a one-day
course,
"Data Mining with Decision Trees-An Introduction to CARTŪ " by Dan
Steinberg,
one of the world's leading CARTŪ  experts.
This one-day seminar is geared toward business users and IT audiences
who
are interested in understanding CARTŪ  decision-tree technology and how
effectively leverage the power of tree-structured data mining for
competitive advantage.
Attendees will learn to:
* Conduct and interpret CARTŪ  analyses
* Exploit advanced options and controls for more accurate CARTŪ  models
* Apply CARTŪ  to make better business decisions
* Improve the predictive accuracy of neural nets and logistic
regression by
combining these methods with CARTŪ
SALFORD SYSTEMS' FOUR-CITY SEMINAR TOUR:
Dallas 8/8 (special reduced price!) * Boston 9/11 * New York 9/14 *
SF 10/2
For more information, see
<http://www.salford-systems.com/training.html>http://www.salford-systems.com
/training.html.
While you're there, download a free demo of CARTŪ  3.5, Salford
Systems'
latest release for Windows 95/NT!

Won Best "Presentation of the Conference" at the Advanced Research
Techniques (ART) Forum of the American Marketing Association Meetings
1998 .
Explains how the combination should be conducted, why it works, and
reports
on simulation and real world data mining results. Presentation slides
can be
downloaded from the web site listed below.

CARTŪ -Neural Net Combinations Discussion, along with results from 4
real
world applications, can be found in Dan Steinberg's "Acheiving
Results With
Next Generation Data Mining Techniques", presented at DCI's
Client/Server
Wold in Boston 1998. The slides are also available on the web site,
as is a
DEMO version of CARTŪ (tm) 3.5

*---------------------------+---------------------------------*
| Dan Steinberg | FAX (619) 543 8888 |
| Salford Systems | VOICE (619) 543-8880 |
| 8880 Rio San Diego Dr | |
| San Diego, CA 92120 | http://<http://www.salford-systems.com
rd-systems.com |

| San Diego, CA 92120       | http://www.salford-systems.com  |