DM: Request For DM Info

From: Thomas Bradley
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 07:04:23 -0500 (EST)
I am a student at the University of Paisley, Scotland, UK.  I am
currently undertaking an Honours year project in Data Mining as part
of
my BA (Hons) Business Information Technology degree.

The title of my dissertation is "Data Mining; An Evaluation of Tools
and
Techniques".

I would be most grateful if anyone could help me with information on
the
subject.  For example, history, background, methodologies, tools etc.

Thanks in advance,

Thomas A Bradley