Re: DM: Request For DM Info

From: e sommer
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 08:36:11 -0500 (EST)

not to discourage, but both your question
and the title of your dissertation (isn't that
term normally reserved for PhD theses?) are a tad
in the over-general camp.

suggestion: renegotiate the scope with your advisor.

as to sources, on this level of generality, a
simple web search on the title phrase should
trun up more tha enough material to last a lifetime.
we recommend www.altavista.com, but your milage may vary..

of course, i could plug my book again, which answers all your
questions, but that would be cheating.

eddi