DM: Looking for SAS consultants

From: Gajre, Sudhir
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 08:53:37 -0500 (EST)
Hello All:
We are currently doing a data warehousing project involving the SAS
software.  We are looking for consultants with experience in the SAS
toolkit, namely SAS/AF, SAS/EIS, SAS/MDDB Server, SAS/IntrNet, SAS
Enterprise Reporter and other SAS experience.  If you have above
experience
and are interested in working on this project, please respond to me
on the
following email address: sgajre@usa.capgemini.com.
Thanks.
Sudhir Gajre