DM: Book on datamining

From: Anderson Bodart Pinto
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 08:03:54 -0500 (EST)

I'd like to know the name of one or two good books about Datamining.
I'm a beginner in the issue, but I'd like a book that contained not
only an overall, but a more complete approach on the issue.

Answers to bodart@dcc.ufmg.br

Thanks.

Anderson Bodart Pinto | bodart@dcc.ufmg.br |
http:\\www.dcc.ufmg.br\~bodart
Aluno de Ciencia da Computacao da Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais
        "Se Tudo der certo, com certeza, nada vai dar errado."