Re: DM: Bibliography

From: Gerry Mckiernan
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 16:19:38 -0500 (EST)
    We at Iowa State University have made a systemaic effort to
identify and acquire the more important monographs and conference
proceedings on Data Mining and Knowledge Dicovery in Databases.

     Our OPAC is available from the following address:

                       http://www.lib.iastate.edu/

     Select 'Library Catalog' and search 'data mining' or 'knowledge
discovery' in the keyword [General Keyword] search.

/Gerry McKiernan
Science and Technology Librarian and Bibliographer
Iowa State University Library
Ames IA 50011

gerrymck@iastate.edu

            "The Best To Predict the Future is to Invent It!"
                                     Alan Kay