Re: DM: How to solve these problems

From: Martyn R Jones
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 01:38:53 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

The easiest - and probably the most sensible - thing of course would
be
to involve a Business Consultant with IM/DW experience.

One thing that many people forget that although the building of a DW
is a SI exercise the DW is much less an IT or SI project than it is a
business project.

In my book, handing IT drive a DW project is just too risky --- just
say NO!

Best regards,

Martyn R Jones
http://www.iniciativa.org