DM: Re: How to solve these problems

From: Abraham Meidan
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 02:57:57 -0500 (EST)
Hi,
Since some of our customers are doing what you seem to be looking
for, you
may go to www.wizsift.com and download both WizRule and WizWhy (new
version
2), run them on a sample of your data, and see if they solve your
problem.
Best regards,
Abraham.

>Hi;
>  I am working in a SI company and have an insurance datawarehouse
project.Now,my customer request this project shoud include risk
management
subsystem and fraudulent insurance claim detection subsystem.
>  After few months' study, I found it diffcult to solve these
>problems
perfectly.