DM: decision tree based classification

From: vatsal vaidya
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 07:05:33 -0400 (EDT)
Hello Everbody.

I want an implementation code for an algorithm for mining of classification rules based on decision trees which includes tree building , tree pruning etc.I know some of the classifiers such as SLIQ, IND, CART. If anyone can provide me with either of these then it will be of great help to me.

Thanking You
Yours Sincerely,
Vatsal Vaidya.