Re: DM: TMC's Darwin

From: Jeff_Weiner
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 09:30:54 -0400 (EDT)
     Dorothy,

     Frustratingly enough, no.  We attended one of their "Data Mining
     University" seminars a few months ago -- 2.5 hours of "why data
mining
     is good," and 0.5 hours of "this is darwin."  No one was allowed
     touch it.

     Also, from what I saw, it wasn't too good.

     jeff

     Jeff Weiner - jeff_weiner@afcc.com
     Associates Financial Services, Inc.
     My opinions presented above are just that.