DM: Introductions

From: Marcin Swiatek
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 09:44:33 -0400 (EDT)
Hi, everyone!

My name is Martin Swiatek. I lead a team of DB developers
in Altkom Matrix (Poland).
Now I work (with my team) for telecom operator in Poland
in the middle-scale project, concerning analythical processing,
decission support etc. I'am a leading designer in this project.
I spent some years on developing operational information systems
(RDB).
This is the first analythical system, I am involved in.

I completed (several years ago ;-)) MSc in mathematics - Computer
Science.

Martin Swiatek
martek@matrix.com.pl