DM: Introduction

From: Michael LaBorde
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 09:48:21 -0400 (EDT)

     Greetings.

     I am a Data Warehousing Consultant, working for the Information
     Support Services organization within the Technical Services
Group of
     the Lockheed Martin Corporation.  I work with a team of analysts
and
     programmers who are supporting a large U.S. Federal agency in
the
     design and development of data warehouses and data marts.

     I am fairly knowledgeable in traditional query and reporting and
OLAP
     tools but data mining (in the narrow sense) is something I am
     interested in learning more about.  I hope this list will be a
source
     of information and instruction to me.

     Michael E. LaBorde

     michael.laborde@lmco.com