DM: An question.

From: Han Yujian
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 05:30:28 -0400 (EDT)
Hello,friends,
  Sorry for asking this kind of question in this mailing address.
  I am an graduated student.I have done some research job in
CSPs(Constraints Satisfaction Problems) for some time and I like that
area.But now I have to change my major area.I will seek the Dr.Degree
here.My boss suggest me to select KDD topics. KDD is a very hot area
now.
I'd like to know the future about KDD? Do you think this good
situation of
KDD will last more than five years? Is there any subject in KDD is
related
to CPSs? I want to know more about KDD before I chose it.
  Thanks a lot!

Han Jing