RE: Re: AltaVista Forum

From: Crispin, Hiroko M. (hmcr)
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 11:58:59 -0400 (EDT)
I am one of the subscribers to this-mail forum. I have decided to put
my
two cents in support of E-mail forum.

I may be the minority, but I actually prefer E-mail forum although I
do
get several pages of E-mail every morning with or without DM mails.

I can process the mails from DM as I process other mails. I can put
those mails I do not want to read immediately in a folder and read
them
later, and keep those information which are of interest to where I can
readily access. I do not need to remember to go to another web site.

I do not think volume is the problem, especially after the
introduction
tapers off.

Thanks.