Digest form of data mining list

From: Larry Seftor
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 09:11:59 -0400 (EDT)

I noted your posting about your view that the lack of volume prevents
you
from creating a digest form of the data mining list.  I'm not sure
that
should be a problem.  I subscribe to other lists in digest form that
sometimes have volumes as low as 1 or 2 messages a day.

The issue is really one of focus.  I'd rather deal with list postings
once
a day, rather than have them interspersed with other mail that does
need
immediate attention.  Of course, you could also simultaneously
support the
current mode from those who prefer it.

Thanks,

Larry Seftor