DM: tools and techniques

From: Dan McElroy
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 12:56:37 -0400 (EDT)
I'm a student in search of information on the various data mining
techniques such as induction, fuzzy logic etc.  I've been successful
in locating vendors over the web but little actual documentation.  If
anyone has any basic info I would appreciate if you could send a
copy-OR- give me any URL's that have information on how data mining
works and the differences among the various techniques.

Thanks

Dan
northwoods@iname.com