DM: Delayed Introduction

From: Kalousis Alexis
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 09:23:22 -0400 (EDT)
Hi my name is Alexandros Kalousis, I am a PHD student at the
university of Athens (Greece).
I am currently working on a system that will provide intelligent
support to its users,
in the selection of the appropriate model & algorithm for Data mining
tasks, based at the
problem at hand. At this point I consider only the classification
task.

Alexandros Kalousis
grad0058@di.uoa.gr