DM: Job Opportunities in data mining and visualization

From: Ronny Kohavi
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 03:20:32 -0500 (EST)

Mark> Currently my work in the area is only half-time, and I'm looking
Mark> to do full time work in DM -- research, development or technical
Mark> consulting. If you know of a job opportunity that would benefit
Mark> from these sorts of skills, please email!

Check out mineset.sgi.com/jobs.html

Might as well CC everyone.

--

   Ronny Kohavi (ronnyk@sgi.com, http://robotics.stanford.edu/~ronnyk)