DM: Opportunities in data mining

From: Dan Steinberg
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 11:17:51 -0500 (EST)

Salford Systems currently has openings for interns in the data mining
arena.  Offering a stipend to cover basic living expenses, interns
will
have the opportunity to work with our Harvard and Berkeley trained
PhDs
on substantive Fortune 100 data mining projects.

Our web site provides details on our products and services.
 | Dan Steinberg             | FAX (619) 543 8888              |
 | Salford Systems           | VOICE (619) 543-8880            |
 | 8880 Rio San Diego Dr     |                                 |
 | San Diego, CA 92120       |       www.salford-systems.com   |