DM: Re: New Subscribers

From: Exodus s.a." (by way of Dorothy Firsching <nautilus-info@nautilus-systems.com>)
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 12:19:25 -0500 (EST)
Hello Data Mining and KDD members worldwilde.
We are EXODUS, an Athens based company, pioneer in the
field of Multimedia Apps, Database systems , Intranet's and Internet.

We are currently one of the few developers of DataWarehouse and
Data Mining Solutions in Greece.
We are especially focused on and currently working on projects dealing
with deployment of DM techniques in the Finacial-Banking sector.

EXODUS, firmly believes that  DataMining is one of the most
promising features in IT Technologies and we have appreciated insight
from
all the members of this newsgroup that have expressed their remarks
and
questions.

EXODUS S.A.
Filolaou 40,