DM: Hardware configuration

From: Pedro Sousa
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 10:39:33 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

We are now starting to work in Data Mining using Intelligent Miner
from IBM. I would like to know if anybody is using this software in a
client&server architecture with RS6000 running AIX in the server and
Windows95/NT in the client.

I am particularly interested in the hardware specifications
(processor,RAM,etc.) of the Windows95/NT client, and would be glad if
someone could supply me with some info.

If anyone is working with Clementine the same information would be
appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

PJS