DM: Market Basket Analysis: request for references, algorithms & software

From: ragrawal
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 22:37:48 -0500 (EST)
Greetings!

You may want to check out the technical publications available
from the website of the IBM Quest data mining research project at:

                       http://www.almaden.ibm.com/cs/quest

If you are looking for a commercial product, check out
IBM Intelligent Miner.
Regards,

Rakesh Agrawal
Manager, Data Mining & Decision Support Technologies
Member, IBM Academy of Technology
IBM Almaden Research Center, B1-424
650 Harry Road, San Jose, CA 95120, U.S.A.
http://www.almaden.ibm.com/cs/people/ragrawal
---------------------- Forwarded by Rakesh Agrawal/Almaden/IBM on
03/23/98

"Van den Poel, Dirk" <Dirk.VandenPoel@econ.kuleuven.ac.be> on 03/23/98