DM: SPAM to this list

From: Dorothy Firsching
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 16:59:18 -0500 (EST)
A few days ago, a spam message was sent to the list.  I am pleased to
report that action has been taken.  Research showed that the account
from which the spam was generated (including forging mail headers to
post from my account as owner of the list) was through msn.
Abuse@msn.com was reponsive.  MSN has terminated an account related to
the spam report. Yeah!

I hope that this did not inconvenience any of you and that any future
spam attempts will be so brief.

Dorothy Firsching
list owner
Nautilus Systems, Inc.