DM: RE: Telecom Credit Score

From: DLaney
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 09:15:11 -0500 (EST)
Jerry,

>From my limited experience with such data, your initial results
>might be
skewed by customers who have churned and have left outstanding
balances. I
have copied a couple of our telco DW experts to see what their
experiences
in this area might be. If you have difficulty identifying churned
customers
from your sample-set (we know how difficult this can be in telco), we
can
help you with this as well.

Cheers,
Doug Laney
Solutions Business Development Manager, Prism Solutions
8750 W. Bryn Mawr, Chicago, IL 60631
office: (773) 399 9175 --- fax: (773) 399 9435
dlaney@prismsolutions.com --- www.prismsolutions.com