DM: opinions about AnswerTree 2.0

From: Tjen-Sien Lim
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 13:41:12 -0500 (EST)
Has anyone on this list tried out the new AnswerTree 2.0? I'd like to
hear your opinions about AnswerTree 2.0 to complete my review
work. More details of the review are available at

   http://www.stat.wisc.edu/~limt/review.html

Thanks.

--
Tjen-Sien Lim                (608) 262-8181
Ph.D. candidate              limt@stat.wisc.edu