Re: DM: Introductions

From: Dr. Jen Q. Louie
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 15:28:20 -0400 (EDT)
Greetings all,

I am Dr. Jen Que Louie, President of Nautilus Systems, Inc. My
experience
spans over 25 years in bio-medical, mechanical, and systems
engineering.
Over the past four years, I have focused my attention on the
application of
neural nets and genetic algorithms to knowledge discovery in very
large and
geographically dispersed databases.

I have presented at several artificial intelligence (AI), large
database
systems, data warehousing, and data mining and competitive
intelligence
conferences, seminars, and activite on several committees.

I have designed, developed, and refined military logistics and C3I
capability models for the Department of Defense (DOD). Designed and
implemented medical system diagnostic and analysis programs;
knowledge and
rules based business systems; workflow process and analysis systems;
image
management storage and retrieval systems; and emergency management
information systems.

Please visit our website, which has some introductory material on data
mining, competitive intelligence, and case studies.

Dr. Jen Que Louie
Nautilus Systems, Inc.
3867 Alder Woods Court
Fairfax, VA 22033-2441