Re: DM: Introductions

From: canarelli
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 06:32:36 -0400 (EDT)
Hello all,
I am Patrick Canarelli, managing director of a small Paris-based
consulting
compagny in the area of data analysis (and prospective studies as
well). Our
clients are from administrations, Direct marketing, Insurances, and
so on.
Besides a study-related activity, we have recently developed a
datamining
Windows-based software that use proprietary algorithms.
More specifically, the software implements both neural network and
genetic
algorithm techniques and is structured around 6 user-focused
applications:
scoring, classification, forecasting, rule extraction from neural
model,
rule extraction from data, association rule extraction.
I am particularly interested in this mailing list for a few reasons
of which
the sharing and exchange of ideas, and technology watch. I believe
that this
will help us 1/ get some feeling about how datamining is evolving in
the
near future in order to fulfill user needs and 2/ from this, improve
our
products and services.
All the best.
Patrick.