DM: Credit Score

From: Musial Jerry
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 12:04:37 -0500 (EST)
Hi,
        I am looking for help/resources related to credit scoring of
'existing' customers.  In particular, I am interested in how
researchers
deal with tenure as it relates to whether or not one of our customers
will
continue to pay their bills in a timely manner.  We intuitively feel
that
the longer a customer has been with us (and paying us) the better
credit
risk.  However, my initial results show that the longer a person has
been
with us, the odds of his not paying increase.  Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
Jerry Musial
BellSouth Cellular